Property managers and businesses have many choices for commercial fencing in the Kirkland area, and the selection depends on factors like security needed and aesthetics preferred. For example, the prime consideration for a manufacturing facility might be to prevent theft, with looks taking a backseat. By the same token, functionality, safety, and security will be the primary focus of a neighborhood swimming pool.
No matter your needs, when it comes to commercial fencing installation, All About Fence has the expertise and trusted team to help you get the desired results. We understand that this is an investment in your business, so you want nothing but the best. We are happy to work with you to cover every facet from top to bottom.
Common types of commercial fencing include the following:
- Chain link is extremely common, made of steel featuring weather-resistant galvanized coating to prevent rust from forming.
- Vinyl-coated chain link is another option, often giving the mainstay a more attractive look. Coated chain link fencing comes in several colors: black, brown, green, etc.
- Slat fencing often begins with chain link installation and plastic slat pieces are installed throughout the fence openings. These slat pieces are also available in many colors, and you can enjoy privacy, wind protection, and enhanced security.
- Ornamental aluminum fencing comes in various styles, often known for sophistication and beauty. These fences mimic the look of iron yet come with a lower price point and less maintenance costs while being weather resistant.
- Vinyl fencing comes in many styles, including solid privacy fences or pickets that offer excellent curb appeal. Many commercial property owners enjoy vinyl due to their impact resistance and the ability to keep it from fading, chipping, and rotting.